Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Literate & stylish.

Last night I decided to forgo the usual Trainwreckin' for some couch time & LA Ink.

I also updated my (relatively new) iPod with some albums I found in my old cd booklet. Um, Something Corporate's "Leaving Through the Window," New Found Glory's ST, and Taking Back Sunday's "Tell All Your Friends." All from that era when I still wore wrist bands and had a studded spike belt.

On the way to work this morning I switched from what's become my usual (Tegan & Sara) and put on TBS. Total transgression to freshman year of college!

I haven't listened to the album in a while, and they kind of died to me when John Nolan & co left the band. I haven't gotten into any of their other stuff too much.

Can I tell you that I won a contest to introduce them onstage at the Worcester Palladium? Because I was on their street team. Because I was so pop punk. Because I was a teenager. Dude, I wore a Monty's Fan Club t-shirt on stage! Also, it was one of the most embarassing moments of my life and Steve will never let me live it down.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have told you that contest bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment