Saturday, March 10, 2007

Last nite, she said.

Jesse, Erica and I rocked out to Sherwood @ the Nokia theater. I only know one of their songs but they made me dance and that means I'm now a fan. Listen to "Best in Me." Mae....was not good.

Rocked over to Kabin to visit Meesh, meet up with BEN, take down some beerz, and dance a bit. Srsly, Meesh = amazing. There was some co-swooning and Ben inaugurated her as a guest Wingteam-er. Serious stuff.

Beauty Bar for Rob Hitt's set. The dance party of Team Couch was already there saving us primo spots! Jskillz, Rawan, Christy, and Rachel rounded out the massive crew. Also, "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" was played - I was obvs stoked.

I love my friends.

Today: Christy apparently passed out on the PATH and didn't get home til 6 am!

Sabrina showed up bubbly as ever, and I enjoyed it even though my body feels like it could just crumple to the floor at any moment.

Me = so tired. But ready for another night. This is how it works, you're young until you're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment