Sunday, April 29, 2007

All this time, and I can't get enough of you.

Shopping spree yesterday. New shoes, dresses, underwearz. I as checking out at h&m when I saw these underwear with evil cats on the front. Durr, I had to add them to the pile.

Bought some dvds: All About Eve (one of the top 10 movies of all time, acc to this girl), Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, POINT BREAK, CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL SEASON 1.

Came home to watch Clarissa and Keanu with the roomies and Jiscilla. Point Break is the most amazing bad movie ever. Johnny Utah ftw.

Cleaning, organizing my life today. Paid bills, doing some freelancing, napped. Lazy Sundays rule.Happy Birthday, Andrew the Infamous!

Eagerly anticipating Wednesday!!! Can't quite stop thinking of him. Still across the ocean, and he manages to make me happy always. Sent me orchids on Friday...to commemorate another month. Can't stop smiling! THREE DAYS!

Bamboozle lingers close...can't wait to see everybody there!




No comments:

Post a Comment