Friday, August 10, 2007

DO WANT!

Curbside dins. Another epic classic.

Quotables:

"Can I make out with someone I don't hate???"

"Hot topic!" (sung to the "Hot Pocket" jingle)

"What if he walks by, stops at the window and goes, 'ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME? ...are you talking about ME?"

The Ray v. Ray Debacle -
"Okay, I saw Ray the other day--"
"Wait. I'm confused. Your Ray or my Ray?"
"My Ray...so, I saw him the other day..."
"Wait, your Ray or my Ray?"
"MY RAY!!"
"You saw him the other day?"
"Yes."
"Your Ray?"
[At this point, I'm crying in my laughter.]
"MY RAY. I SAW HIM YESTERDAY!!"
"But I thought you saw my Ray with his family on the sidewalk the other day?"
"I DID! BUT YESTERDAY I SAW MY RAY! DIFFERENT RAY!"
"Okay, I get it now."

"AUGUST 17th!!!"
"Is her birthday..."
"REALLY?! How did I not know that?! I was going to say it's when High School Musical 2 comes out!!"

[To the waiter]
"Now, this 'fakin' - is it the same as the bacon I had the other morning for breakfast?"
Waiter: "Uhh..."

"Rob...you know...he doesn't have a hand...Handless Rob!!"

"Barftime!"

"I think we lost Jiscilla."

"Who wants to have a boob hanging out while all this goes down?"
One of us raises her hand and shrugs.

"Do not want. Do not want. DO WANT!!!"

Also: Curbside Speed Dating. It's happening. And I'm the host/facilitator.

No comments:

Post a Comment