Friday, December 28, 2007

Oh Seven Recap: May & June.

May. Kicked off May with the fun time that is Bamboozle. And, oh yeah, Jesse was back from Motion City's European tour! The weekend was filled with Curbside moshing (haha) and strange encounters (watching a televised boxing match with MC Hammer, playing Uno with Shawn from The Matches at a Chilis, etc.). Saw Monty Are I at the Knitting Factory for a face-melting show and then after-partied with them at the Delancey; another night I'll never forget (points! points!). Ben Sherman parties, Elvis Costello shows, waking up way too early for the Today Show. My parent's 25th Anniversary vow renewals!


My girls at Bamboozle!

Jesse (well, half his face) and I waiting in line for Bamboozle rides.

My Dad and Mom on their way into the church.


June. And June began with Jesse's birthday! His mom flew in for the festivities, and not only did she become acquainted with a rager at AK until 3 in the morning, but she also met my parents! We saw Kevin Spacey in Moon for the Misbegotten on Broadway together. Jesse and I spent a weekend riding rollercoasters and splashing about at Cedar Point in Ohio. We partied it up for Erica and her own birthday! And Erica and I spent a weekend with her family and their kitten in Connecticut to continue her week-long celebration. We rode on a boat. Just sayin'.


Rollercoasters in Ohio!

(My computer is pretty much kaput, so I have limited resources for my pics. I wish I had some on my work computer of Jesse's birthday party! Oof.)

No comments:

Post a Comment