Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Broseph.

The fam was full of news yesterday!


My brother Travis is a crazy-talented sprinter for the University of New Hampshire track team. He's broken like a zillion records and was awarded some MVP award as a sophomore when seniors have always gotten it. Yeah, I don't know how we're related either. Anyway, he also won the America East Men’s Track Performer of the Week and he has the American East Championships this weekend at MY old alma mater, Boston University. Just wanted to give props to my awesome bro.

Also, after I was informing my parents of my serious life decisions, they told that when they retire in a few years they'll probably spend half the year in Panama and eventually live there permanently. Woah! But...it makes sense. Honestly, why wouldn't you retire to Panama??? Eff Florida.

1 comment: