Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Super Tuesday !

I'm voting immediately after work. Related: Every morning between my apartment and the subway I pass at least two instances of the word "VOTE" graffiti'd to look like Robert Indiana's iconic "LOVE" -

When I first saw it, I had to double-take because I thought it simply recreated "LOVE." I enjoy the switch. However, because I always notice on my way to work, when I'm usually in a rush, I never stop and take a picture of it. I'll try to this evening and post it here. My neighborhood has quite the artist community. (Lots of lofts, you know the type.)

In other voting news, tonight Trainwreck gets in the democratic spirit by asking all party-goers: who's the better DJ? The Dagger or Alex Sarti? You simply have to register with THE INTERNET to vote for that one.

1 comment: