Thursday, February 19, 2009

And watch dissolve in the heat of your charm.

Hey oh! Jiscilla has posted pictures of the fun times we had at Trainwreck last Tuesday! And thus, I post them here.

Erica & Suarez - talking about DJ'ing or staring contest?

Jesse and Gaby - heard some shocking news?

I'm demonstrating all the caverns of my face to Perry.

Convincing Tyler to drink a Brooklyn.

Those are Gaby's own hands, I promise!

Jiscilly, photographer extraordinaire. I hide.

Enough pictures, I say!


In other news, I just want to remind everybody that Jesse's vinyl sale on eBay is still going on - his first batch of records ends this weekend. Then he'll put up the next batch (it's alphabetical)!

Stay tuned for my Oscar predictions later today or tomorrow. It's probably going to be long. And yes, it will include some choice words on The Reader and how it should never have been nominated for Best Picture in the first place.

For now - I hope everyone is having a fabulous Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!!!
    OMG I can't believe the Oscars are Sunday! I think I only missed one Oscar nommed movie (no two: Reader and Frost Nixon).

    ReplyDelete