Thursday, June 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSBAND!


My mister was born some years ago today. Courteously, his actual age I'll not betray. Though let it be known it's his first birthday as husband to my wife. And I married this lovely man because I knew he'd continue giving me smiles, laughs, and sweetness in my life. Yes, things are quite sunshiney in our lives, even when he's away. This weekend he sets out for more traveling dates - but tonight he gets to stay! And so we'll gussy ourselves up and take ourselves out for some vino and some steak. And perhaps a little of his favourite dessert: some rich and delicious cheesecake. But I digress - it's my man's birthday and I really should describe: his sharing, his caring, his abundant loving, his rare dancing, his big hands, his peppering strands, you get the picture - if he was a magazine, I'd most definitely subscribe. He's so handsome and dreamy and still makes me all squeamy; we are so barfy and with love my eyes are always teeming. When he's gone it's still there, but of course I will miss him and pout. So today and tonight I rightly celebrate the man, the mister, my Jesse Mack, who I simply couldn't live without.

7 comments:

  1. That was so sweet (and well written)!

    Happy Birthday Jesse! I listen to you on my Zune every time I go to the gym! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh that got the old eyes all misty. Happy Birthday Jesse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a lovely post, Jessica! Amazingly written and incredibly sweet!

    Have fun tonight! :)

    Happy Birthday Jesse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww that was beyond barfy! Have a fun night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so damn cute I just can't stand it.

    (Seriously. Can't stand it. I'm jealous as hell!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww you rhyme in all the cuteness possible. yay for jesse! tell him I said bon anniversaire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post was absolutely dripping with wonderriffic superness. me likey.

    ReplyDelete