Monday, November 18, 2013

1223

Here are some important footnotes from the weekend that Blue is the Warmest Color probably took off my mind...

My brother Travis and my dad went on a The World's End-like pub crawl in my dad's hometown for his birthday. Ultimate bro-down it would seem. During the night (probably towards the end I would gather from the non-photo texts I recieved...) they sent me the following picture:


True to my best friend Kelly's nature, we did our best to recreate it at the housewarming to send back in playful, gentle mocking:


My brother was none too pleased, I quote: "I do not quite understand this photo nor do I approve of it. That is all." Um, bro we're just imitating you. He then texted, "False, we look like studs, not sketchy tools, fact, maybe a little bit tools, but that's not Dad's fault."

There you have it, my brother thinks Kelly and I look like "sketchy tools."

+

I'm getting a little nervous because I can't find my favorite sweater of all time. Coincidentally, it is also Jesse's least favorite sweater (he doesn't get dolman-style) and I'm wondering if there has been some sort of sinister masterplan at work in the sweater-offseason among our things. I plan on doing a full-out search this evening before the Patriots game.

+

Here is how Pee Wee has been reading with me of late, with his head buried in my armpit:
 

+

Tonight: Go Pats!

3 comments:

  1. Now I understand what was going on. Neither Travis or I understood that your mother sent the first picture. Your brother should not try to be clever after trying to hang with me during a beer drinking experience. Kelly and you are elegant, dare I say posh, representatives of the female of the species who could never be described as alleged. I will counsel your brother.

    ReplyDelete