Thursday, February 14, 2008

And everybody knows the way I feel about you.

So, this year my Valentine's Day will be spent much like last year's: sitting on my couch watching LOST with my roommates. The only difference is I have a boyfriend this year. But he'll be in Japan today. I don't mind, it's just another day.

This morning on my way to work I was listening to Aimee Mann's songs from the Magnolia soundtrack (definitely a top five album), but then it was all a little too...let's just say it starts off with a cover of "One" (...is the loneliest number). So, I flipped through my iPod and listened to the following to make me smile:

Ryan Adams - Wish You Were Here
Ryan Adams - So Alive
Ryan Adams - Gonna Make You Love Me
Ryan Adams - Firecracker
Ryan Adams - Gimme a Sign
Regina Spektor - Real Love
Nightmare of You - The Days Go By Oh So Slow
Motion City Soundtrack - This is For Real
Motion City Soundtrack - It Had to Be You
Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light
Beatles - I Want to Hold Your Hand
Jim Sturgess - I've Just Seen a Face
Beatles - When I'm Sixty-Four
Stars - My Favourite Book
Paul Simon - Let Me Live in Your City

...I'm saving his playlists for the commute home, even though I played a couple of his picks already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment