Monday, July 21, 2008

My Top Artists this Week (14 Jul - 20 Jul)

(via my last.fm)

So, last.fm decided to change the way it looked approximately a month and a half after I started using it, whatever. Unlike previous screencaps, it won't show how much the artist moved up or down each week (i.e., last week Empires was my #3 artist). Also, last.fm doesn't seem to recognize when I play certain Beatles songs on my iPod, which I did a lot of last week, so it should be in the #3-4 range. Again, whatever. And finally, no little artist icons to make it graphically prettier. Fail, last.fm.

She&Him's album top top tops it. I'm still obsessed. I also had little time or want to listen to new music last week, save for She&Him and Valencia. I have much more waiting in the wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment