Wednesday, August 20, 2008

JetBoo.

Things that suck: Jesse got nearly $1000-worth of his belongings stolen out of his bag in his cross-country flight yesterday. Thank you, JetBlue, again. This included his iPod. On the last tour, his hard drive containing all his music broke and now his iPod is gone along with all his music and now my face is sad. JetBlue isn't fessing to anything, so he's in contact with JFK. It's so frustrating! And I'm also sad & angry, and helpless to do anything - I wish I could storm into the airport, grab the turd who stole the stuff by the collar and shake all the goods out of him like a superhero. And hold him like that until the police got there and watch him get cuffed. Grrrrrrr!

Stealing is just all sorts of unfair and besides the money Jesse lost out in terms of the actual music, if he never gets a reimbursement for what was stolen, he will most likely re-buy. Then that's just more money. And it's hard. It's hard to have to re-spend money, you know? At least for me.

On a brighter note, I'm incredibly excited about this weekend. Times a million. My entourage, my family and outdoors fun. More on that later.

5 comments:

  1. Getting you car/house/luggage broken in to is one of the most violating feelings in the entire world. It's not so much what got stolen, because things can usually be replaced, but how they got stolen. It makes you feel helpless and vulnerable and angry. And it takes a serious chunk out of your faith in other people.

    Oh and hi! I did not fall off the face of the planet as some have hypothesized. Hope everything is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is total bullshit! To quote Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter, "heinous" even.

    Well I think if both me and Sean bring our iPods to Jesse, between the both of us, he can get most of his music back... just in case Jet Blue is unable to get him his stuff back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awful! I hate replacing things, I had my phone stolen in Boston last weekend and you always feel so helpless and upset when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOHN - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???

    Adam - yeah, suckage.

    Michelle - helplessness is the worst :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. that really really sucks. i am SO THANKFUL every day that I only have to bring a carryon when I go to PHL. And I guard that thing with my life.

    ReplyDelete