Obviously, last week was Dragonette week. And apparently it's always She & Him week, ever since I got Volume One. It's still amazing. I listen to it every day without fail.
Last night's Trainwreck Birthday was so much fun! I am so enamored with my friends and all they mean to me. Some quick highlights (Jiscilla will have pictures soon, obviously!):
- Erica went to the party store and decided to get all BATMAN themed party stuffs. Quote: "You're a bit more Batman than Hello Kitty." It's true, it's true. This included a blue ribbon pin with Batman's face and it said "BIRTHDAY HERO"!!!!! Of course, we forgot it at home. It will be on display a lot this weekend. You know, on my real birthday.
- Margaritaahhhhhs ! & red velvet cupcakes provided via Jiscilla!
- I was a total Betty last night. YEAH! High-waisted dress that hooped it a little bit. And you saw my curled hair and make-up in the last post.
- Co-birthday-er Keller's awesome ladyfriend got us cakes and the bar sang us Happy Birthday!
- A dude I haven't seen since highschool showed up. The first dude to break my teeny heart. I may or may not have relayed that to him last night. Ha! He was very apologetic. :)
- Meik! got me COMIC BOOKS as a present! SO SWEET!
- Perry totes broke out a LAMB watch for me - YES! (see how my friends are awesome?)
- DJs Rob Hitt & Erica Dagley = hearts.
- Green shirt.
- Oh hey, I am understandably angry when a friend lies to me. But, since you're no longer my friend, I guess I simply don't care. I'm pretty sure I never should have in the first place.
- I sat on a couch to rest my high-heeled feet and when I got up, I was wiping crumbs off my seat. When I got home I realized I'd sat in some chocolate cupcake crumbs, and um, it looked like I poo'd. "Poop or chocolate?!"
- Homies. That is all.
- Dancing, nerding out, loving all my friends.
- MEIK! posted a few pics on his flickr!
Yay! It was so much fun. This weekend the fun continues...in other states! More on that later, amigos.