Friday, April 3, 2009

He said I like it with a big wide grin.

I've decided to do another Friday Playlist! It's been an extremely busy week at work (it's the end of our fiscal calendar year), so I haven't had much time to devote to ye olde writing. What I've been enjoying -

Ryan Adams - These Girls
No Doubt - Sunday Morning
Rancid - Dope Sick Girl
The Donnas - Outta My Mind
Kings of Leon - Knocked Up
Damone - Out Here All Night
Regina Spektor - Consequence of Sounds
Metric - Poster of a Girl
Johnny Cash - Get Rhythm
Butch Walker - Going Back/Going Home

It's short but SWEET.

Tonight, though it's pouring rain outside, Erica, Jesse, Perry, Katie, Adam, Jim, Sean and I are heading to the first game at the Mets' new Citi Field - because they're playing THE RED SOX. I bought a red poncho during lunch for the festivities!

BASEBALL RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love this playlist!!!

    BASEBALL!!!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING playlist. I always forget how much I love Out Here All Night by Damone. Great Boston band. Have fun at the game! I am ridiculously jealous. Rep Boston proud in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...my two favorite things!! Music and baseball!!!

    That combo sounds almost as good as Mark Hoppus and MCS....LOVE IT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome songs! What a great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just made a new playlist last night and Out Here All Night is on it. I kept going back and forth with that and What We Came Here For.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice play list, I like indeed

    ReplyDelete