Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Muchas gracias.

Thank you all so much for all the comments, e-mails, and texts! Like I stated in the last post, I have awesome friends. Last night in Apt 410, Jesse, Erica, and I did some wedding tasks and then headed over to Life Cafe with good friends Adam, Jim, Tyler, and Sean. It was a fun night of rehashing our childhoods, long island iced teas, and a literal laughing contest with another group of patrons across the room. Seriously, it was kind of ridiculous, and obviously awesome, and a wonderful way to stay smiling. When Jesse and I were going to sleep we talked about all the things Keanu was doing in Kitty Heaven and how happy he is up there. It feels a little lonely in the mornings as I go through my daily routine and don't have his bouncy little self next to me as I wash my face or make my breakfast - but he's there somewhere.

Again, thank you - reading all those comments really lifted my spirits, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment