Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TONIGHT !!!



If you're in New York, come by Angels & Kings because Trainwreck tonight is going to ROCK! There are bunches of fun friends in town, including Jiscilla and Diaz and Maureen and it's GALEA's birthday!!!

I know what you're not thinking but I am: I have to celebrate the birthday of the dude who just beat me in fantasy football and TIED with me for first place?! FOR REAL?

But yes, of course I will, because he is a good dude and Chris Johnson can't help that the defense was all up on him because, duh, he's the best running back in the league right now and any team with a brain cell knows you gotta cover him well.

Anyways, my friends and I will be there tonight in full force. Full DANCE PARTY force. YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!!!

    I have no idea how you manage to party on a Tuesday night though...

    ReplyDelete