Here's a list of things I've been super-digging:
- My commenters' Top Five Girl Crushes lists. I almost made a Honorable Mention list. Almost.
- Liz at Dance to the Radio's Monday Mixtapes
- We all know I'm a huge Dashboard Confessional fan. Total geek. I love this new tumblr dedicated to the band, but with a mocking tone. I'm all for the die hard "I love you" fans, but I also know how easy it is to make fun of their emo reputation and, it's true, everybody takes a bad picture sometimes! It seems all in good fun. The best is their Dashboard Confessional show etiquette post - I quote - "7) DON’T yell for hands down every other song. I SWEAR TO YOU, IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE THAT SONG IS NOT ON A SETLIST."
- A Great Big Pile of Leaves' new album getting a 93% rating on AbsolutePunk.net!
- This recipe for Tequila-Soaked Watermelon Wedges - delicious summertime snack
- How I realized I'm actually interested in The City's storylines about branding your fashion line and working at a magazine. Boys, schmoys - I like seeing them work!
- The Best American Magazine Writing 2009 - great, sometimes emotional, but always eye-opening reads
- And finally, a picture of really cute cheetah cub, the best animal in the entire world: