- Jesse took me out to dinner at Lil' Frankies and he bought a Ben Sherman shirt for the evening that he hoped "would match my nails" (it did!)
- Jesse then led me to a "dessert place" that was actually the bar Hi-Fi and a ton of my friends were there which was incredible and great and I felt very loved.
- Erica picked out IRON MAN 2 as my theme, see photo above. That pin's ribbon says "Birthday Hero."
- As well as the other Curbside ladies, Amber and Kells, getting me Magnolia cupcakes and cards with kittens on them!
- All the online love! Thanks, people!
- At Jonah's birthday hang out on Monday night, Fred Armisen and Abby Elliot showed up (because his awesome, talented, extremely nice sister Vanessa is a featured player on SNL this season!) and he proceeded to make a joke about "have SNL actors ever come to your birthday party?" He mentioned this not only on Monday night, but AT my birthday last night. It was okay, because guess what? Brandon Flowers has been to one of mine! Boom.
- Unfortunately, Robert Downey Jr. could not make my birthday party.
- Came home to a cute scarf and earrings from my new roommates Sam & Jim! (I'm wearing the scarf today!)
- As part of his birthday gift, Jesse and I are going to see American Idiot on Broadway tonight - and Green Day's lead singer Billy Joe is making a special appearance!
- Pee Wee said happy birthday by spooning with me as I went to sleep. He's a cuddler.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Facts about my birthday and how awesome my friends are...