Thursday, November 21, 2013

1226

I'm late! I'm late!

But still under the wire!

Work today was a bit hectic; and I have a standing every-other-week happy hour with my best gal pals (haha, "gal pals") that I just returned from.

[Ending a sentence in a preposition (almost said proposition!), still makes me cringe!]

Needless to say, I've had one martini.

Last night I cleaned out my closet. Not in the Eminem way, but in the for real way.

This is a stream-of-consciousness post and I think I'm doing okay so far.

In a few minutes my friend Jaime will be coming over to watch this week's episode of Scandal.

Yeah, I can still remember to italicize in my state. And also, spell the word italicize without help.

Did you know that Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf were dating? I didn't and was somewhat blindsided by the fact that they just got engaged. Obviously this news affects me greatly.

[How do I feel about ending a sentence with an adverb?]

Last night Pee Wee scratched my wrist with four distinctive scratch marks because he freaked out for a reason unbeknownst to me. I felt like co-workers might think I'm a cutter and made sure to wear long sleeves.

But last night I was watching Thor and then The Avengers and then I thought this could be Spiderman-like and I'd turn into a cat-powered woman. Like Catwoman but not. Also, Spiderman is not in either of those movies. Also, last night I was not drinking. That's just my brain.

My cat is a dick. Sometimes.

Perhaps I'm manic right now because it's been three weeks since I've seen Jesse.

Where is Jaime? This post is getting long and I should stop before things get dangerous and also that door buzzer will surely make me stop and press "publish" no matter the resistance I feel in the back of my brain.

Here is me right now:


Still no buzzer, but press publish I shall.

[Who still uses "shall?"]

No comments:

Post a Comment