Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oh Seven Recap: My Top Films of 2007.

01 Juno
02 Lars and the Real Girl
03 Superbad
04 Across the Universe
05 Michael Clayton
06 No Country for Old Men
07 Eastern Promises
08 Hot Fuzz
09 Stardust
10 Zodiac


Honorable Mentions: Knocked Up, Sicko, Grindhouse, 300

Totally BLEW: Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3

This list would probably be completely different if I had seen any of the following (perhaps a re-edit will come after I accomplish these viewings?): There Will Be Blood, Atonement, American Gangster, Gone Baby Gone, Charlie Wilson's War, La Vie en Rose, Angel-a, The Host, Interview, The Lookout, The Nines, Sunshine, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward..., Once, The King of Kong, The Shadow of the Moon, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, Away from Her, Control, 3:10 to Yuma, Rescue Dawn, The Lives of Others.

Seriously, I compiled this list over the course of December and now that Jesse's mom sent me Fandango bucks for Christmas (yay!), I plan on making it happen asap!

Most Anticipated: Cloverfield, The Dark Knight, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (new Fincher!)

No comments:

Post a Comment