Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oh Seven Recap: September & October.

September. Labor Day visits home with the boyfs. One year anniversary of moving to New York with my wifey. My first pedicure (srsly big news). My first wedding! Josh & Jill's wedding in MPLS started off Fun Week 2007 (Fall edition). Met Jesse's friends and had all types of fun in St. Louis. Off to the west coast for more fun with Jesse's friends. Dan & Kristy's wedding in Santa Barbara...gorgeous. September 18th!!! Saying goodbye again. I turned 24 with my faves and soy babies and ice cream cake galore. Construction on my loft to build out a second floor began!

Jesse & Diaz at Josh & Jill's wedding.

St. Louis

First week!

Mah burfday.



October. Pretty much spent the first two weeks living amongst apartment construction and painting. Erica and I waited for parties in our bedrooms. Respite from the paint in a flight to Minnesota and into his arms for a weekend. CMJ parties with RI visitors John & Tim! First appearance of Lester? I went to one Halloween party: as Gmail. Epic Ryan Adams concierto to round out the month. Seriously, all I did was paint in October.

Paint.

Mnpls.

Friends. Dingy subway.

CMJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment