Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bridge the Gap: Win a Free Pair of Jeans!

Today I have the lucky opportunity of holding another contest for my readers. If you've been around for previous contests, you know I make you work for it. Whether it was making you connect Mandy Moore to Kevin Spacey a la the Six Degrees game, or making you write a haiku the last time around for Gap - it's never just a luck of the draw!

And today, in honor of my way-old feature "If They Mated" (viva la Coco!), I've made one more mash-up of two famous ladies I love (both of whom have been featured in Gap print ads during their careers!):


So the first person to comment with the name of the two actresses mashed up and their e-mail address (so I can contact you!) wins a coupon to get a free pair of Gap jeans at any Gap, GapKids, or BabyGap!!! The coupon is only viable in the United States, however - sorry international readers!

As you may have read on this site previously, ever since Gap revamped the fundamentals of their jeans last year, they've been my go-to store for any denim shopping I may need. I've got three pairs now myself, and they sit on my hips so nice. Truly "Born to Fit"! Looking at some of their newer styles, I think it's time for me to go in for a new pair for the fall...

Comment away! I'll try to be vigilant of the comments and edit this post as soon as someone has won! Good luck!

EDIT - WE HAVE A WINNER!! - my blog readers are so savvy. Michele, first commenter, FOUR MINUTES after posting the contest, guessed correctly with Liv Tyler & Jennifer Garner. I think the If They Mated kind of looks like Denise Richards, no? THANKS FOR THE GUESSES!!

8 comments:

  1. Liv Tyler and Jen Garner?

    bootsandcharms@gmail.com--fellow Ryan Adams fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Garner and Zooey Deschanel?

    ageorge06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes. Ok Liv Tyler anddddddd Jennifer Garner?
    My email anways lol kzemeitus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Garner & Milla Jovovich?

    dclocket@syr.edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU FOR THE GUESSES YOU GUYS!!! Contest was won by Michele there in 1st. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DAMMIT! I had it right too. Not fast enough. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! If I was just a little faster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so funny - it totally looks like Denise Richards.

    ReplyDelete