By way of introduction, I've made a pretty upbeat, happy mix. Starts off revving with some Liz Phair, gets folksy in the middle, and ends with some electric vibes. I don't know what I'm saying. CHECK IT OUT. MAKE ONE. LINK IT SO I CAN LISTEN DURING WORK! It's so easy, and I'm interested in streaming what you're listening to.
Also, I couldn't include the Esthero song or a Tiger Lou song because I bought them on iTunes and can't convert to mp3s. Lame. You will recall, of course, some songs I included:
01. Baby Got Going - Liz Phair
02. Last Night - Motion City Soundtrack
oh hai, obsession. also, fianz' band!
03. Up in Arms - Foo Fighters
the first Smile Like I Mean It!
04. Momentum - Aimee Mann
one of my favorite songs EVER
05. Monday Night - Ryan Adams
now you know where the name from my blog comes from
06. Pas De Cheval - Panic at the Disco
I'm way into this song, and surprisingly becoming obsessed with this album
07. Wake the Sun - The Matches
one of the best songs to start off your day with!
08. Castlebound - Monty Are I
not great sound quality, but they deserve some attention
09. My Boyfriend's Back - The Raveonettes
10. Hey Baby Remix - No Doubt (feat. Outkast)
I will be a ND fan for life
Do it! Click the tape! Do like??